It is hard to believe it has already been a few months since the new year started. As I stated in my earlier plans, I will be heading to Sakura-con again this year. It looks like I will be spending most of my time down there with puddi & D_S as others have not confirmed yet.
Again, I am still not 100% sure about all my plans for the upcoming year, but these ones are looking more and more likely. Past, Sakura-con 2018 & Anime Revolution 2018, the door is still open to any other events that seem interesting.
- Sakura-con 2018 – March/April – Seattle, WA (The classic con.)
- Anime Revolution 2018 – August? – Vancouver, BC (The local con.)
- Anime Detour 2018 – April – Minneapolis, MN (Just a thought.)
- Anime Expo 2018 – July – Los Angeles, CA (I’ve wanted to go at least once.)
- Otakuthon 2018 – August – Montreal, QC (Apparently this is a very good con.)
- Magic: The Gathering Grand Prix Vancouver 2018 – December – Vancouver, BC
- Comiket 95 – December – Tokyo, Japan (Why not?)
Of course, this is by no means the end all or be all. Things are mostly tentative but at least Sakura-con is confirmed and I am really looking forward to it. We will see what else 2018 may hold. Until then, let’s all enjoy the year.